- For accounting purposes, the monthly rental period runs from the first day of the current month to the last day of the current month. Monthly rate for rental of a parking space is due and payable on the first day of the month and must be paid no later than five (5) days after due date. Failure to do so will result in customer being charged the prevailing daily parking rate. No deductions or allowances from monthly rate will be made for days customer does not use parking facility. No refunds will be issued.
- There will be a non-refundable $25.00 fee charged for the replacement of any lost or stolen vehicle hangtag.
- The monthly parking vehicle hangtag is non-transferable.
- The use of this facility shall be at your own risk. Joe’s Auto Parks shall not be responsible for personal injuries, vandalism, or theft of automobiles or contents therein while entering, exiting or parked in this facility. We also cannot be responsible for non-standard equipment such as special wheels, wire wheel covers, cellular phones, antennas or stereos.
- Garage Managers or other garage personnel are not authorized to make or allow any exceptions to this agreement and these regulations.
- No storage of cars is permitted. Cars left in garage over 24 hours without Manager’s approval are subject to tow at owner’s expense.
- We reserve the right to cancel at any time though we will give you at least 30 days prior written notice except in the case of (i) circumstances beyond our control, or (ii) your violation of garage rules and regulations.
- All directional and parking signs found in or around the facility (such as “handicapped, reserved,” etc.) must be obeyed.
- The facility speed limit is five (5) miles per hour. Violators will be subject to loss of parking privileges.
- It is unlawful to use a vehicle theft alarm system that does not automatically silence within five minutes. Violators are subject to tow. L.A.M.C. Section 114.05
- Lessee, driver, and/or owner of any vehicle shall repair or cause to be repaired, at his expense, any and all damages to parking facility or any part thereof caused by his/her misconduct.
- Lessee may not throw litter onto the facility, nor shall he/she commit any nuisance or any other act that may disturb the quiet enjoyment of other parkers of this facility.
- All claims must be reported in writing to the parking staff on the day of the incident, before claimant leaves the premises.
- Vehicles can only be parked in marked stalls. Vehicles cannot occupy more than one parking space. Stalls that are marked “compact” are for compact vehicles only.
- Customer agrees to abide by the rules and regulations as established from the time they enter until the time they leave our facilities.